Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2007

Three cheers, it wasn't cancer!


From Myrna: I went back and got the second and third mammos this a.m. The tissue compressed and, so on the third view, they were able to tell that it was not cancer. I guess all of your prayers worked and Heavenly Father blessed me. Dad and Jim gave me a blessing also. At any rate, I have been smashed but I am going to live and not have a breast removed. That is good news to me. 
Love, M
From Amy G: This is the first I've anything about you having a cancer scare! I feel so bad that we didn't know, we could have been praying as well. It's good that you got good news and that it's not what everyone was worried about. I just
wish we would have heard before now. Had anyone told Todd, maybe over the phone? I would think he would have told me had he known.

We also had not heard anything about David and Bree moving to Missouri until
the email yesterday. Todd found out from Kirsten yesterday also. Is Barbara moving with them also? When are they actually moving? How are the kids doing with the news? The poor things have really been bounced around a lot.

Oh well, I guess this is what we get for living so far away. Is there
anything else going on that we should know about? Have a great weekend and
we are happy for your good news.

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Subscribe