Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

I can't get you.


Ann Olsen wrote: Dear M,
My e-mail address is olsenann@cox.net. in October Cox Communications bought out Cable America, so since then I have been using olsenann@cox.net.

Hope all is well with you and your family! I am actually up in Springfield OR until the middle of June. Rachelle has been in the hospital for a week and will probably continue there for a week or two. I'm staying with Kevin & my granddaughters, Kelsae (15) and Hayley (9). Rachelle is beginning to improve so the whole family is very thankful.

Thanks for trying to reach me. I can access my e-mail here at Rachelle's.

I'm well, busy helping out here as best I can. I am so glad I can visit Rachelle and give her lots of encouragement and emotional support as well as spending time with Kevin and the girls.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Myrna wrote: My goodness! What is the problem with Rachelle's health? Love, M

Ann wrote: Rachelle has had an episode of chronic depression which has made her very ill. However, she did get released from the hospital early Friday and she is feeling a little better. She has new medications and new doctors which seem to be very knowledgeable and very helpful to her. We are very encouraged that she will continue to improve as she recuperates and gets plenty of rest and has lots of emotional support. I am planning to stay here for three or four weeks. She needs me and I need to be here as well.

What's happening in your part of the world? I think of you often and hope you had the most wonderful Mother's Day ever!

Love, Ann





No comments:

Subscribe