Search This Blog

Saturday, December 2, 2006

The Butcher, the Baker, and the Mammograph Taker

Boy, it seems like it was just last week that I wrote our newsletter. Oh wait, it was.

I can't believe how the year has flown by and that it's December already. We were able to have a very enjoyable Thanksgiving with the Trauntvein clan who were also willing to open their home up to my parents. My siblings weren't able to get together until Sunday but it was our turn to be with them so Mom and Dad were gracious enough to allow us to bring them with. Thanks!

My sister-in-law Julie came up from Arizona with her kids so we spent lots of time playing with them. Julie and I stamped and made LOTS of cards for Julie to take home. We had several late nights getting projects done!!!! I also finally had an appointment with my new Dr. (a neurologist) Hopefully we can get some help for my headaches now.

Eric is stuck on the basement. He's been trying to figure out how to do the sheet rock in windowsills???? He has been able to spend some time out in the West Desert though, which always makes him a little happier.

The kids are doing well. We went to the Festival of Lights and they loved that.

Jason has been doing a lot of help with cooking. By the time I get home from work my head is usually really bad, but Jason has been a HUGE help. He's been learning a lot of things about cooking and helping.

David is still working hard in school. It's not easy but he is sure trying. He is a very good friend though, and has made lots of new friends in our neighborhood.

Maddie is a big personality packed into a tiny body. She is always saying something that has me laughing. Her teacher has said how much she enjoys her for the same reason. She has been doing a lot of reading to her younger brother and cousins. What a sweetie!

AJ is growing up. I'm not quite sure that I am ready. He and dad continue to have their Tuesday Wal-Mart routine. Last week he allowed his Aunt Julie to take him instead, but he informed me that she did it wrong. They didn't get a sticker or a "tookie” Next year he'll be in kindergarten so I'm not sure if the routine will continue for much longer.

We are mostly ready for Christmas. Just a few things left to do. Still, I'm sure that December will be a busy month.

We love you guys!
Eric, Amy and kids

No comments:

Subscribe