Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

Tyler's Valentine


Kimberly: We have it. It came with out stack. Grandma probably is just not used to doing so may envelopes for your family yet! :-) We will put it in the mail to you.
Myrna: And I was trying to be SO careful! I am so sorry! What can I say? I would promise that I would never do it again, but that would be a lie. 

I placed each one in the envelopes one by one to keep from making a mistake. I did them by age of grandchild and not by family. I addressed the envelope for the family and then the Valentine to the child and put it in what I thought was the right envelope. DUH!!!!!!!

Are all the rest OK? Did I goof up on any others?

I still love you Tyler! I also really enjoyed the cards all of you made for me. Grammy is just losing it. When I get too bad, send me to the rest home.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe