Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

To Donnette on the Passing of Richard


 I was out of town, in Orlando, Florida, when the funeral for your husband (Richard Smith) was held. I would have loved to attend but I didn't know in time. That comes from not checking our email.
We were at Disney World with our youngest daughter, Kirsten Waite, her  husband, Jared, and their two girls. I guess you met them all at the funeral for Gordon's grandson-in-law. 

The trip to Orlando was their treat to us and we did have a good time. However, I would have loved to have attended the funeral to show my love and respect for Richard and you.
You are very wonderful people and I am proud to call you family. The geneology work you have done will assure a warm welcome for Richard on the other side, I am sure. 

May I offer my love and comfort. We have been praying for you and did put your names on the Manti Temple Prayer Roll before we left for Orlando.
Love, Myrna

No comments:

Subscribe