Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2006

Erin's Get Well Card


Hey, and how are you. Rested up from your vacation by now.

Erin told me that you had sent her a card, but we have not gotten it yet. Was she correct?

Everyone is doing great here. Will write more later. You have a great day. You and Leonard will have to come down and see the kids new home. We are all going to be very happy there. Things have really turned the corner this time.

Love you, Barbara



Myrna wrote: Isn't it there yet? I sent one to Donovin also. They had money inside. Erin had $5 for a treat because she had surgery. Donovin had $2 inside because he had been sick. Love, M


Barbara wrote: We got them on Friday. She was thrilled. So was Donovin. He had two, she "only" had one, so his feelings weren't hurt at all. I had to take Erin aside and assure her that her five was better than his two ones. She really didn't even care. She was just glad she had gotten your card and made me read it too her twice. I am really sick. Moving and working and taking care of the kids has wore me down. I will write more later.


No comments:

Subscribe