Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tim Boyce Video‏ Sent by Gordon Smith

http://kutv.com/video/?cid=5
 
I watched the video report about Tim Boyce from the kutv channel 2 television station web site.  It said I could email it to others.  I tried.  I even sent it to myself.  It did not work.  The web site address shown above takes you to the kutv videos for Dec. 19, 2005. 
 
I don't  know if you want to pull it up and watch it, or not.  However if you do, there is the web site address.  Just click on it.
 
I have done it, and it works.  However, sometimes it does not show all of the videos, and you have to click on "more" under those listed.  Once I had to click on U.S. & World in the list on the left side of the screen.  When that finally loaded, I then had to click on "more" listed under the stories listed.  When you finally get in there you will see a picture of a soldier and his son.  The caption says:  "Utah Soldier Dies After Complaining Of Headaches."  If you click on that, the video will be buffered in.  It takes time to buffer, but it is a touching video, and worth being seen. 
 
I have slow dial up.  If you have DSL etc. it will come in faster than it does for me.
 
Sorry the video wouldn't email like it is supposed to from kutv.  I tried emailing it to myself three times.  It just did not work.  
 

No comments:

Subscribe