Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2005

Please Help Me Out!


Myrna wrote: AGAIN!!!! This time I need Susan's address. I can't seem to find what I did with it. I swear that I have become completely mindless (without mind) because I can't find ANYTHING. I spend more time looking for things!

I hope you are all feeling better. I think I may never be the same. I still feel sort of sick (like unto morning sickness, if you had it). I am too old and since I have nothing left to have a baby with it really would be a miracle. But I still feel nauseated most of the time.

Love, Myrna


Kim Pitts wrote: Yes, this tummy flu is miserable!

Her address is:
Sue Marshall
1382 Scenic View
Price, UT 84501
her phone is 435-637-5511
and her work number at the BLM
is 435-636-3601.

I hope you get feeling better, it takes forever to go away........... I am still not myself and it has been almost 2 weeks. :(

Love, Kim


No comments:

Subscribe