Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Visit Was Great!


The visit was great! It was, of course, too short. I think the game, since it was a barn-burner, must have been lots of fun. We did give the big kids some money for gas.
Julie watched the two little ones during game time. We went to the temple. She had lots of fun with them. They went to the Bean museum in Provo and petted a live turtle. They also saw a legless lizard, which looks like a snake but isn't. They then went to the BYU art museum and had ice cream at the creamery. They were excited that afternoon when we all got together again.

We sent you home some leftovers. I hope the pumpkin pie didn't get too mashed. I am not as great a cook as you are but, sometimes, it just is good to have something you didn't have to fix.

Donovin and Erin are more than precious. I enjoy every second with them. I think they are both going to be geniuses and contribute to the welfare of humankind. We should start keeping all of their creations so, when they are famous, we can show people how early they started. We can also brag that we changed their diapers. I am sure that made a difference, right?

Thanks for helping Erin write a letter to us. We so enjoyed it. We also appreciated the photo.

Erin got a cold. I think she got the same one Bree has. David was thinking that she may have gotten cold while she was with Julie but Julie assured me that they spent most of the time they were together inside one place or another.

Come up! You can take leftovers back to David. (Of course, if he is called out, he won't miss you, but if he isn't, he will.) Anyway, you are still invited. You are always invited because you are just part of my family and there is always heart room for you.

David said part of the reason he is working is because of the trip that Bree says they are still taking. If they are gone for New Year's Eve (and day), do you want to come here? We have fun, eat, play games, make noise at midnight. I would love to see you!

Your birthday is also in December, right? Is it the 16th or 18th? I hope you are planning on having a great birthday. You are younger than I am so the birthday should still be OK. I think I am going to do what my Dad claimed he did. I am going to subtract a year every birthday from now on out. Think it will work? I am the big 65 this year. 

Don't worry about the car payment check. David will send the car payment check up this week. He promised and he keeps his promises to me. They have good credit and payment history at the credit union. Bree reminded him, as they were leaving, that he had promised. She said he needed to take the time, right then, to go do it, but we don't have the same kind of bank here as the one they use. The bank is closed on Saturday and Sunday and there is an ATM charge if you are not using your own bank. I told him if he mailed a check on Monday I would have it by mid-week and that would make Judy happy.

I will be thinking about all of you this week and I will be missing you if you do not get here. The kids may not know it, but they are lucky to have you. I know the grandkids are lucky to have you but I think they know it. Thanks Grandma!

Love, Myrna

No comments:

Subscribe