Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My New Story! Cassie Pitts


Cassie Pitts wrote this story for us to share.

My name is Maya, and this is my story. When I was four and a half years old, 
a great war broke out , idt was almost impossible to be safe. But my mom 
found a way to be safer then most people. My mom sighed my dad, herself, me, 
my dad's friend john, and our colored friend Sam up to privitly murder the 
"deranged evil soldiers." I rember my father telling my mother that if the 
soldiers found us, to go hide in my room under the bed.

Two years later the army found us. I remember all of the men armed and 
ready to keep us safe. "Careline" dad shouted "you remember our plan". "No" 
she yelled "we will stay here." Yeah, mom turned us in we were all aressted, 
But Sam had a much worse punishment. Mom held me close as the soldiers put a 
sword to his throat, mama told me not to look and that sam was lucky to be 
able to leave before us. sam said goodbye, yelled in pain and then he left 
this world behind.

No comments:

Subscribe