Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Bree's Birthday


Barbara Anderson wrote:

David, Bree and kids all went out to Sand Hollow. It wasn't bad. I never did get to cook dinner or get Bree a birthday cake. They decided to go boating yesterday, the 5th and spent the whole day. I had to work, and got home really late.

So, Im going to take Bree somewhere tonight.

I don't know what to get her. We are both stumped. I think a gift certificate to Bed & Bath, Target, someplace like that. Then we don't need to worry about getting the wrong thing.

Getting my car worked on. I filed the last three years of taxes, that I have been ignoring, and got a bunch of $$ back. So, I'm taking care of everything that needed taking care of. I knew I was going to get $$ back so I waited until I really needed it.

The kids seem like they are doing fine. Erin wants to stay with me all the time. David and Bree seem like they have come to some kind of understanding and are doing well.

The kids would have loved the camping trip. Tell Kirsten not to feel bad, I live here and I can't get David and Bree to return my calls. :) Of course, I can always just go over to their house.

Love ya, Barbara

No comments:

Subscribe