Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2005

About HTP


From: "Kim" 
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:04:47 -0600

Hi, Myrna!
I just spoke to my Dad and he said that they won't know much about the monitor for your Dad's heart until Monday. Not a lot of info, but it's all I have for now. If I hear more, I will let know by either calling or emailing, ok?
Love, Kim
Dear Kim, 
I have called Dad a couple of times. He said Dr. King and Dr. Gagon think his heart is fine. He does have pneumonia, however, and he hasn't been resting. He was bending over and pulling weeds (bending from the waist) and then the blood pooled in his legs. He just can't do that anymore. I hope he won't do that any more.

I know Dad is getting older but it will still be difficult for me to let him go when it is time. 

Thanks for your help and for understanding. I am the kind who hopes for a perfect world. I guess I just need to try harder to do my part to make things better. I think I am trying but maybe I am not doing everything that I could or should.

I do appreciate you and your Dad and Mom. I am grateful that you are family and friends.

Love, Myrna

No comments:

Subscribe