Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2005

From Eva


Thanks for letting  me know about the blank ones; it isn't just you, sometimes ones from my missionary comp come blank as well.  I will never learn enough about computers.  

As I said lalst night , this is Dick sitting in my rocking chair in our yard in Clean Creek; he was a chubby little rascal.  I think the folks didn't take many pictures after we moved to Kenilworth.  The only ones I had of Tim I put iin the history book I made.  I will go through my albums soon and see if I have some I took after I got a camera for Christmas when I was twelve.  If I can find some, I will ge them copied for you.  I apparecieate all you do, thanks so much.   Love you,  Eva  

Glad to help anyway I can.  God blesss!.  FORGIVE THE MISTAKES, I AM TRYING TO GET USED TO A NEW KEYBOARD; EVEN THOUGH IT IS A SIMPLE ONE, SOME OF THE KEYS ARE STILL DIFFERENT THAN  I was used to.   Can't teach an old dog new tricks. 

No comments:

Subscribe