Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Directions to Fabuloso Kirsten's‏


Take I-70 East (about 435.5 miles)

Exit onto C470 East toward Colorado Springs (you'll go about 30 miles on this road)

Exit onto I-25 South toward Colorado Springs (you'll go about 40 miles on I-25)

Take the Interquest exit and head East (I believe the off-ramp wraps you in a circle over the Freeway)  

Turn Left onto Voyager Pkwy (I believe it's the first stop light; on the corner there will be a huge church that says "World Prayer Center")

Stay on Voyager, you'll see a housing development on your left called "Trail Ridge South"

From Voyager, take your second left (entrance-wise) into the development onto Longs Peak Trail

Take your first right onto Lookout Springs Dr.; we're second from the end (1312) on your right hand side.

(total miles = +/- 560 miles)

Let me know if any of this is confusing.

Love you guys!  Can't wait to see you Friday!

Kirsten

No comments:

Subscribe