Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Kevin

Do you have the home email address for your dad and mom? Is it  garth-childs@yahoo.com? If not, what is it? Your dad said he thought  that was right but he hadn’t received the photos I sent all of you.  

Thanks. It must be a VERY long log time. Are  you fine? I hope so. Love, Aunt Myrna

Love, Aunt Myrna 


Kevin:There home e-mil address is garth_childs@yahoo.com  He  said the same thing to me.   I know there is a very long lag time  from msn to yahoo.  


I am doing great!   I have been busy with work.  I am now working part time with the mail order pharmacy and part time with pharmacy purchasing for Kaiser Permanente.  We are in the middle of switching over to a new ordering system.  I have been working full time in purchasing because of the switch and February has been very busy.  The new system isn't working how it should and the old system crashing. I can not wait for April!! 
 
In April I will be going to Hawaii.  It was a Christmas present.  A great present if you ask me!!  After the past month of work I can not wait to leave.     
 
How have you been????



Myrna:
Ah, Hawaii! When you get there, think of me. You know, I was supposed to be born in Hawaii. My guardian angel got mixed up and dropped me off in Utah. There is a poor little girl in Hawaii who was supposed to be dropped off in Utah who is just suffering from the heat. (Just kidding. But if I find out that is what really happened, I will be ticked off.) Who gave you a Christmas present like that? I want to get on their list.

We have the usual life—too much to do and not enough time to do it in We are still working at the temple on Friday and Saturday. I baby sit three or five (depending on the week) grandkids on Wednesday and Thursday. Sometimes there are more, if school is out. Monday and Tuesday are newspaper days 

Leonard is still helping Jim (Julie’s husband, Jim Jones) with the bees. It has been a hard year for them because of the accident at Las Vegas where they lost one-third of the business because a trucker helping haul them hit the bank of concrete and dumped the load. The insurance still hasn’t settled but they are rebuilding anyway.

Todd will be re-located in Ohio. Discover Card gave him a promotion. They are excited but I am sad.

Are you getting the pictures of your ancestors?

You won’t have time to read this. 

Love, Aunt Myrna







 


No comments:

Subscribe