Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2005

From Vance


Vance Gibson (vgibson@gobigwest.com) wrote:

Dear Myrna:

Thank you SO much for the lullaby. I needed that. Actually, what I need is a knock in the head with a baseball bat. I quite often can't sleep.

As for getting the stuff, I definitely will get it now. If you had not changed the address, however, I would not have gotten it past tonight, cause that's when BigZoo went out of business.

The e-mail server has been set to check both accounts, but no longer.

I see your niece, Lynda Hale, at dialysis three days a week. She's the "clinical coordinator." (If you can't give 'em a big salary, give them a title and an office!!!) She keeps talking about "Uncle Tim." What's with that? Tim?

I hope you and Leonard are doing fine.

Behave yourself.

Vance

From Myrna: All LHTs family call him "Tim." When he was a baby, his older sister, Eva, called him "Tiny Tim." Remember his birthday is on Jan. 8, right after Christmas. The "Tiny" got dropped but the Tim didn't. He asked his friends, when he was older, to call him Leonard. But the family couldn't be commanded.

I am going to bed. It's early up for me tomorrow. Goodnight. Myrna

No comments:

Subscribe