Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Siovhany-b-bonny

Siovhan wrote: I am SOOOO sorry. I have been really busy with homework and the start of new classes. Oh poor Mary--she reminds me of my little Mikaela. I don't think it was my car--although it may have been, depending on on where the car was. 


Great minds think a like. I was going to email you this weekend telling you that I'd like to come see you soon. I've just been really busy. I definitely want to come visit and come down for Sunday dinner soon. I think it will have to be at the beginning of the new month, though. I was recently called as the Compassionate Service Leader for the ward, and I have meetings the next two weeks (one ward, one stake). I will certainly give you a call. 

I love you dearly, and I'm sorry I have kind of neglected you lately. I love you so much.  

Love, 
Siovhany-b-bonny

Myrna wrote: I am really glad to hear you are among the living. (So is Grandpa!) He tried to call you but he never leaves a message so no one ever knows. 

We are happy to hear about your new ward calling. That is a hard job. I know that because I worked so closely with my Compassionate Service Leader when I was RS president. It takes a lot of time. Let us know if you need any help.

We love you and are proud of you.

Grammy

No comments:

Subscribe