Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2004

This is What Happened


MYRNA TRAUNTVEIN wrote:

Dad bought tiny remote cars, about the size of matchbox cars, for the boys. They have all sorts of gadgets to add. He also bought a ton of batteries for them. I thought, since I am still not feeling well, that I would just give those to the boys rather than return them again. I have been pricing the magnetix sets and think he could get a 50-piece set for about $13. The biggest set is $40. We give the kids $25 for their birthdays and he could, if you go in on it, get the biggest set. Or, if you have already bought his present, he could get a couple of the smaller 50-piece sets. Let me know, Mom


From: Shawn Trauntvein

The cars are fine. Sorry you went through so much trouble. The boys will love them.


No comments:

Subscribe