Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

About Turkey Day


From: Siovhan Lorelle Bolton
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:25:57 -0800 (PST)

can holly still come for turkey day? because she wants to and i told her she could. i'll call you about it later. i think we're going to come down with annmarie or if she doesn't have room we'll need someone to pick us up.(that is if i don't get my car)  i'll call with more details later. 

love, siovhan

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:35:12 -0800 (PST)

your granddaughter [me] is alive but not so well. she has the bug (aka cold-thingy) that is going around her ward, but she is a trooper. and holly begged her [again me] to be able to come. 

and you would be proud. i just did my neighbor's dishes. and i know it doesn't seem like a lot but it would have been around 4 loads had i done them all in the dishwasher. i only did one load in the machine and the rest by hand. teehee. all while they were protesting. i guess i'm a lot more like my mom than i thought. she'd do the same thing. and along with doing theirs i did my own too. 2 loads. haha. i was a dishwashing machine. yes! i love you. 

love, siovhan

No comments:

Subscribe