Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Hi guys, Please read this. Love, Cassie


 The Trip!  One hot July, there was a family of four, a mom,  and three kids. The oldest was 16 her name is Lila. The next was an  eight-year-old, her name was Kayla .The youngest was five, her name was  Molly. The children loved their mom so much. One-day mom we called. "Lila,  Kayla, Molly!" As usual they came running and sat in their seats, witch  for Molly was on Mommy’s lap! "I have something to say. I’m going on a  business trip and I’ll be in New York for 6 days." Said their mother. "But  mom, who will watch us?" asked Kayla. "Lila will." Said mom. "YES!" Said  Lila, "NO!" Said Kayla. "Can I have a kitty?" Said Molly. "You have 16  already." remind Lila "oh yeah," said Molly. The next morning mom left.  She kissed the kids. "I will love you forever and ever." She told them.  The kids woke up, mom was not there, but a note was.   Dear Lila, Molly, and Kayla, I have gone to New York. But don’t get scared I  will be back.   Remember I love you and I always will love you. X  o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o   Love, Mom
**********  She was gone for six weeks. "MOM!" yelled Molly  "come back!.’’ A few days later Lila said, "Let’s go look for mom." They  left. It took one week to get there. They stayed in an old but fancy place  called wet woods fancy hotel of 1620 ‘Lila’ asked Molly ‘It’s not really  wet is it?’ ‘Of corse not Molly’ said Lila’ good because I can’t swim  confessed Molly. ‘Shut your yaper and go inside’ bossed Kayla. As they  entered Molly’s eyes were so wide they could pop. The hotel was full of  pictures, furniture, and glass stuff you just have to see to believe. They  checked in, and rushed to their room. Molly jumped on the bed I love it  here she yelled! Oh now what you gonna send a letter and pink frosted  cupcakes to the shelter Kayla bossed. No cried Molly running to Lila,  Kayla be Nice to Molly said Lila. Molly go get you swimming suit on, Lila  told her, ‘Ok’ she squealed running to the closet. Lila bent down and told  Kayla you striation up and be nice to Molly. You’re not boss of me Kayla  yelled. I am until we find mom. Lila yelled back, who knows how long  she’ll be here. I don’t care Kayla thought as Lila left. Kayla fell  asleep. After about four hours she woke up Lila and Molly was not  anywhere. All the sudden Lila burst though the door, ‘’Kayla, Kayla,’’ Molly is in the Hospital  come on lets go! What! Kayla yelled, I’ll explain to you in the car. They  ran down the stairs and into the car.  They sat in the car what happened a puzzled  and scared Kayla asked. Well Lila answered she got into the pool and asked  you still loved her. What did you say Kayla yelled, I told her to ask you.  Then what happened Kayla yelled, she got out and stopped breathing and  fell in the pool, then I took her to the hospital, Kayla looked so sad.  It’s all my fault isn’t it Kayla confessed Lila did not answer. This  always happens to me ‘what’ Lila asked well everyone always dies before I  can tell them I love you. Name one Lila asked ‘well’ ‘brother’ I didn’t  get tell him I loved him before he went to war Kayla cried. I just want to  find mom and go home Kayla balled. They went into the hospital. ‘Doctor’  Lila said " how’s molly’? She could tell by the doctor’s look on his face  that molly was going to be to be ok! Lila went over to the doctor and  asked what happened the doctor replied ‘she has simple disease called  vasovagal syncope my nurse will tell you more about it.’ Lila walked over  to him and he explained that vasovagal syncope is a disease that makes you  pass out. The male nurse Looked at Lila ‘are you doing something tonight?’  no, Lila said flabbergasted, I’m not. May I pick you up? I’m living at  hotel, My grandpa gave me an apartment before he died there’s beds in it  has water and power. I can take you there…. That would be great! Lila  quietly screamed! They got in the in the vehicles and took off, when they  got there Lila screamed ‘this is so beautiful’!  And
indeed it was it looked like a  million mansion

No comments:

Subscribe